I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. I want to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, class syllabus, etc.) provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Jenelle Sellers, All rights reserved. Originally published at kiltercrusaders.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. In addition, I do not allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages.
Guest bloggers and Comment posters retain the copyright to the posts they write. the above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point for content other than my own.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please Contact me.