If someone were to ask me “if you could buy only 1 thing from Shaklee what would it be?” My first answer would be one of the Gold Paks for new distributors. Not only do you get phenomenal pricing on products and the opportunity to supplement your household income, but you get several of Shaklee’s top selling products to boot.
My second answer would be, Shaklee’s Get Clean starter kit. Not only do these products out clean national brands, they do it beyond organically And cost effectively! You would spend over $3400 on national brands to get the same amount of clean found in the GC starter kit. With the GC starter kit you also receive Shaklee membership pricing for life!!
So what’s in this magical potion? I can tell you what’s Not in it – There are No Harmful Fumes, No volatile organic cleaning compounds, and is formulated WithOut hazardous chemicals such as:
•Kerosene •Phenol •Cresol •Lye •Hydrochloric acid •Sulfuric acid •Sulfamic acid •Petroleum distillates •Ammonia •Butyl cellosolve •Phosphoric acid •Formaldehyde •Morpholine
Did you know?
• Over 90% of poison exposures happen at home.
• Common chlorine bleach is the #1 household chemical involved in poisonings.
• Organic pollutants, found in many common cleaners and even air fresheners, have levels 2 to 5 times higher inside your home than out.
• Common cleaners give off fumes that can potentially increase the risk of kids and adults developing asthma or other respiratory illnesses.
•1 in 13 school-aged children has asthma. Rates in children under 5 increased more than 160% from 1980 –1994.
• If your home is anything like the average U.S. home, you generate more than 20 pounds of household hazardous waste each year (the EPA designates toilet cleaners, tub and tile cleaners, oven cleaners, and bleach as hazardous waste).
Still skeptical of its cleaning potential?
My beloved husband, Russell, and I have had a silent (sometimes not so silent) feud for over 20 years. I want a clean house, and he can’t stand the fumes. I’m not saying Russell enjoys a dirty house (although I do believe he is clutter-blind ;-)) but he has very negative emotions attached to certain scents. His mama (God Bless my MiL), for as long as I have known her, has preferred to use the strongest smelling cleaning products on the planet. He attached that strong odor to being fussed at for tracking in a mess to the house and being scolded. Hence, when I would clean the house he would get grouchy. When he worked from home, I would have to schedule cleaning days around when he would be at the office, or better yet, out of town.
When I received my first package of Basic H2 I mixed up my bottles and set to work while he was running on the treadmill. Later that day I asked if he had a headache and if he was feeling alright. He looked at me like I had lost my mind and said he was fine. I proceeded to ask if he had noticed how shiny the bathroom and kitchen were, and if he noticed the tile too. “…Um, sure, yeah they look great. When did you clean and what did you use? I didn’t smell anything?” Ha, I Won the feud!
Don’t take my word for it? How about actual proof from performance tests? Sterling Laboratories in 2015, found that Get Clean outcleaned or matched 20 national brands.
• 16 oz. of Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate makes the equivalent of over 5,800 bottles of Windex®(26 oz. each)*
• Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover
removes soil stains 33% better than Whole Foods 365™ – Oxygen Whitening Powder, and is comparable to OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover and Clorox2® Stain Fighter & Color Booster when used as a laundry additive during soaking and washing. When used as a laundry booster, comparable to Whole Foods 365™ – Oxygen Whitening Powder and OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover.
• Dish Washer Automatic Powder Concentrate is more than one and one-half times as effective on filming than Seventh Generation™ Natural Dishwasher Detergent, plus it takes one-and-one half 45 oz. boxes of Cascade Complete® Powder to clean the same 48 loads.
• Hand Dish Wash Concentrate (for washing dishes in the sink) is more effective by 150% than Seventh Generation™ Natural Dishwasher Detergent.
• Get Clean Germ Off Wipes are 57% better than Seventh Generation™ disinfecting Wipes and 24% better than Lysol® disinfecting Wipes at soil removal.
• Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible (Liquid) when used as a stain remover is 40% more effective than OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover and 27% better than Resolve® Laundry Pre-Treater 2X Concentrated. When used as a liquid laundry concentrate, 26% better than Method®8X Laundry Detergent and 240% better than Whole Foods® Organic Laundry Detergent 3X.
Source: Sterling Laboratories.
These performance comparisons were conducted on Basic H2—This label comparison was conducted on Nov. 4, 2015
and is valid only for the named product marketed at that time. Nature Bright—This performance comparison was conducted on Oct. 19 and Sept. 22, 2015 and is valid only for the named product
marketed at that time. Dish Washer Automatic Powder Concentrate —This performance and label comparison was conducted on Sept. 21 and Oct. 22, 2015 and is valid only for the named product marketed at that time. Hand Dish Wash Concentrate—This performance comparison was conducted on Oct. 19, 2015 and is valid only for the named product marketed at that time. Get Clean Germ Off Wipes—These performance comparisons were conducted on Sept. 17, 2015 and are valid only for the named product marketed at that time. Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible—These performance comparisons were conducted Oct. 15 and Oct. 30, 2015 and are valid only for the named product marketed at that time. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
So, Cleaning Products before Supplements?
There is a method to my madness ☺ The Gold Paks also contain several nutritional supplements too. If you’re not ready to make that purchase, then my recommendation to purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit will help you save a lot of money on your cleaning products. Freeing up some money in your budget. Plus, once you find your family is feeling better from using natural cleaning products you’ll be motivated to see how Shaklee nutritional products can help you feel even better!
Oh, and I should mention Shaklee’s Money Back Guarantee. Shaklee Get Clean will outclean your current brand, or well give you your money back. Because you shouldn’t have to sacrifice powerful cleaners for powerful convictions. And vice versa.